------Terima Kasih Untuk Kunjungannya ------ Untuk Melihat Daftar Isi Dari Blog Ini Klik Tab Bertuliskan INDEX ------ Untuk Bertukar Link Klik Pada Tab Link Exchange ------ Untuk Yang Suka Download Dapat Melihat Di Tab Download ------ Jika Anda Ingin Memasang Iklan Pada Blog Ini Cukup Berkomentar Pada Tab Advertising ------

Minggu, 12 September 2010

MISS MANAGEMENT - (Dash Game)


The Game Get ready to manage a team of zany animated coworkers as you step into the shoes of Denise, a young and beleagured first-time office manager. You'll have to juggle incoming work tasks, keep everyone from getting stressed out, and help the coworkers achieve their goals, from flirting at the watercooler to getting more work done than anyone else! Office politics was never as hilarious as this!

The Design The original version of this game, titled WORK, masqueraded as a desktop interface, as if the entire thing took place as you sat at your computer in an office. The final version of the game is quite different, but retains a lot of the humorous intentions of the initial idea. In some ways, Miss Management is an interactive sitcom, with a small cast of characters that appears before each level to banter with each other and set up the gameplay challenge for that level.

Features:
Play through thirty episodes of office-comedy hijinx, with different goals to achieve in every episode.
Eleven different employees, each with their own personality quirks, skills, likes and dislikes, and hilarious storyline.
Watch office politics, rivalries and romance unfold across more than forty animated sitcom-style scenes starring the whole cast.
Juggle four colors of work tasks, a dozen types of power-ups, and nine kinds of office furniture, to get the job done without total burnout!

System Requirements:
Supported OS: Windows. 2000/XP (Miss Management does not officially support Windows NT, Windows 95, or Windows 98.
Tested Service Packs: Windows XP - Service Packs 1 & 2
Note:If you experience any problems running the game and do not have at least Service Pack 1 installed, please upgrade your version of Windows XP with these Service Packs.
Processor: Pentium. 4 800 MHz
RAM: 256 MB
Minimum Screen Resolution: 800x600
Hard Drive Space: 32 MB

17 komentar:

  1. This game site is so exaiting and iteresting. And also easy play .Thanks

    BalasHapus
  2. gmn cra downloadnya sih??? udah klik "donlowd now",, tp g bs,,, ???? :(

    BalasHapus
  3. Useful information shared. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.

    BalasHapus
  4. I think the things you covered through the post are quiet impressive, good job and great efforts.
    I found it very interesting and enjoyed reading all of it...keep it up, lovely job.

    BalasHapus
  5. Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    BalasHapus
  6. Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?

    BalasHapus
  7. This is nice post which I was waiting for such an article and I have gained some useful information from this site.
    Thanks for sharing this information.

    BalasHapus
  8. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I enjoyed every little bit part of it.
    It contains truly information. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.

    BalasHapus
  9. Good work…unique site and interesting too… keep it up…looking forward for more updates.i was really impressed by your blog please keep on sharing such blog.

    BalasHapus
  10. I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to

    all the commenters here It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but

    also entertained I'm sure you had fun writing this article.

    BalasHapus
  11. Thanks so much for this. This is awesome post I ever seen on internet. This is rare to find that’s why difficult to understand. Anyway,

    BalasHapus
  12. I have read the article,and I want to say thanks to you for exceptional information. You have provided deep and easily understandable
    knowledge to us.

    BalasHapus
  13. I have read the article,and I want to say thanks to you for exceptional information. You have provided deep and easily understandable
    knowledge to us.

    BalasHapus
  14. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I enjoyed every little bit part of it.
    It contains truly information. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.

    BalasHapus
  15. First of all let me tell you, you have got a great blog. I am interested in looking for more of such topics and would like to have
    further information. Hope to see the next blog soon.
    Commodity Tips

    BalasHapus
  16. Thanks for posting this. Very nice recap of some of the key points in my talk. I hope you and your readers find it useful! Thanks again
    Equity Tips

    BalasHapus
  17. Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming.

    Bullion Tips

    BalasHapus

Jangan Sungkan Untuk Meninggalkan Komentar Disini. Komentar yang baik adalah komentar yang sesuai dengan isi posting dan dapat berupa kritik maupun saran. Terima kasih, anda sudah meninggalkan komentar yang bermutu.

Related Posts with Thumbnails